No chemical substances are used in this ointment.
According to the conducted clinical experiments and achieved conclusions, the vaginal ointment of honey gene involves anti-bacterial and anti-fungal as well as anti-inflammatory effects and is very effective in elimination of vaginal infections.
The available substances in formulation of this ointment including alkanine as well as flavonoids derived from arnebia eucroma extract include anti-fungal, anti- bacterial and anti- inflammatory virtues.
Existance of antioxidants in the ointment allow the free radicals to act in preventing infection. This product act as an anti-bacterial. The existence of the honey nectar strengthens the body immune system and increases the blood flow.
- Stop immediately should rash/allergy develop.
- Advisable to use sanitary napkins while the ointment is applied.
- Keep the ointment out of reach of children.
- Avoid eyes contact
- Always test ointment on small skin area before applying on the affected area for irritation/rash/allergy. Seek doctor advise should irritation/rash/allergy occur.
Application Prohibited Cases:
No prohibited application cases has been reported as yet so far.
Application during Pregnancy and Lactation Periods:
Ointment application during pregnancy and lactation periods is permitted.
Possible Side Effects:
All ointment may have unwanted side effects. Although all these side effects are not seen in some individual, you must consult with physician or pharmacist in case any allergies or irritations arise.
The Procedure and Dosage of Consumption:
- The dosage of application is determined by the physician. (advisable 2 times daily)
- Tear the aluminum cover on the tube cap and place the applicator on the tube rim. Keep the applicator with one hand and press the tube with another hand until the applicator tube fills with the ointment, and its rod returns back up to end of it, then deeply plug the filled applicator into vagina, and press the rod up till the end of it,thus allowing the ointment to entered into the vagina, then remove the applicator.
- After application separate the two pieces applicator from each other and wash them with lukewarm water and soap, and then assemble the two pieces on each other for the next time utilization.
- Suitable in room temperature. Keep away from sunlight and avoid freezing. Once opened , store in cool and dry place. Best kept in refrigerator
A Box contains a tube of 50 grams including an applicator and brochure.