No chemical substances are used in this ointment.
Based on the conducted clinical researches, the following Pharmacological Effects have been known for the ointment:
- Infection and inflammation reduction
- Wound treatment and restoration
- Acceleration of tissue regeneration natural process
According to the performed studies, fatty acids existing in olive oil contribute to skin regeneration, increase water supply and skin elasticity. Existing effective ingredients in the formulation of this ointment such as different forms of Alkanine and flavonoids which have been extracted from arnebia euchroma extract involves anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antifungal and antibacterial virtues which have a significant role in the wound healing process.
Bees Wax existing in the product directly interfere with the wound healing and prepares the environment for appropriate growth of tissue and wound restoration.
- Avoid eye contact with the ointment.
- Keep the ointment out of children’s reach.
- In case of allergy or irritation occurs consult your physician.
- Discharging secretions from the wound location during treatment process is a sign of healing and infection secretion is of no concern.
- Healthcare which includes type of nutrition, daily cleaning, dry keeping and constant lubrication of the patient’s skin with natural oils and regularly monitoring patients condition is important in preventing disorder in blood flow (ischemia) and ultimately skin and tissue damage. Upon healing, attentions to these points are essential.
Consumption Prohibited Cases:
Do not use simultaneously with other ingredients of Corticosteroid.
Do not use if you have existing known history of skin allergy.
Consumption during Pregnancy and Lactation Periods:
Ointment application during pregnancy and lactation periods is permitted.
All ointment may have unwanted side effects. Although all these side effects are not seen in some individual, you must consult with physician or pharmacist in case any allergies or irritations arise. Possible side effect of this ointment is exanthema (topical small rashes/ pimples) on the body, which you must consult with physician if observed.